11 years ago
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Overton
I made a trip to Overton this last weekend. It was super busy because there were so many things I wanted to do. On Friday my mom met me in Mesquite so I could renew my drivers license. Then we rented a movie and made caramel popcorn that night. I also started my laundry, which I had been saving up for a month. Saturday morning we went to the Logandale park for the Overton 1st ward easter party. When we got back mom and I went on a walk and then made some delicious wheat bread. I continued to do my laundry through out the day. We talked to Holli Jo, Johnny, and Rhys on skype. Then we did pedicures and had a barbeque with the Noto's. We watched a movie when they left and did manicures. On Sunday I went to Taylor Leavitt's homecoming, which also was Joe Rebman's farewell. It was fun to visit with old friends and of course see 35! After that it was time for me to go back to Provo. I had lots of fun and am sad to be back in the snow. Sadly among all the fun, I failed to take pictures till I was about to leave on Sunday. This picture is totally posed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well it sounds like you guys had lots of fun, even thought you weren't there long. It makes me excited for my trip home! And I think it's hilarious that you posed that picture of you doing your nails!
I wish I had known about your trip and I would have come up! Cute pics, even though it was fake. I can't believe you got to see 35! Sounds like a very fun weekend.
I wish we could have been there instead of just talking to you. But it was fun to see you on skype.
I'm glad you had such a fun weekend!
We did have a fun time. I'm glad you came for a visit. You forgot to mention the dog that almost ate us alive on our walk, the fact that we ground our own wheat like the little red hen, that you finally got some cinnimon swirl bread, that I made you fresh blueberry pancakes with fresh strawberries on top, and that I gave you a fab french manicure....... yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself.........
Personally, I'm surprised that you didn't jump at the chance to let your Nevada license expire so you could pick one up in Provo and become a true Utah girl.
Post a Comment