Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No longer a teenager.

My 20th birthday was yesterday. I am no longer a teenager or a teen mod. Its kind of weird to say that I am 20. I think 20 is a good age and I am glad I'm not 21. That is not a good age. You have to make lots of hard decisions when you are 21. So I like being 20.

I celebrated my birthday on Sunday with everyone in Overton. I opened presents, had strawberry shortcake, and went through the spankin' machine. I got lots of nice gifts from everyone. Then on my real birthday I had to go to class and then work. But I did have a pleasant surprise at work, I got some pretty flowers. They were on my desk the whole time and I loved them. I also got some phone calls while at work! After work I went to FHE where I went on to win 4 square! Everyone sang happy birthday to me. Then Lexie made me a cake. We played rockband. Then the boys came over to sing and eat cake. Then we played mariocart and I won on rainbow road! It is my favorite race. I had a really good birthday, thanks everyone for making it so great!










8 comments:

cassidy said...

We had lots of fun celebrating your birthday this weekend! I'm glad your real birthday turned out pretty fun, too! The flowers are really pretty, and it sounds like you have a nice FHE group and some good friends! Happy Birthday Dooz!

hillari said...

I am loving your curlets! You look super cute. Sounds like a really nice Birthday. And what do you mean? I'm still a teen mod. :) And I only had to call BYU info 7 times before I got you.

Vanessa said...

Lexi! Hi how are you?!

Jolynn said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday, and also that you got to come home for the fun weekend with the fam. I just wish you could have been here a little longer! We love you so much, and Hill is right, you are still a teen model sis!

Vanessa said...

i am doing good thanks@

hillari said...

PS I love that pickie of you and Igits. Also, Sareny was very excited to see you put a picture of her present she gave you on there. When are you going to post about the rest of the weekend? Disneyland and beach in one week!

holli jo said...

Yay! I had fun celebrating your birthday with you. And I'm glad you got to continue celebrating in Utah! Miss you, but see you soon. :)

cassidy said...

Lex, the chair I was talking about is that gray one in the backyard that is from the high school. It has a fabric cushion and back rest...it was getting gross and Mom and I wanted to get some boys to throw it in a dumpster (it's really heavy...that's what I meant when I said it is big) but then Dad cleaned it off and called it good as new and wouldn't let us throw it away!