11 years ago
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The rest of the weekend
I had a fun weekend at home. We did lots of fun stuff. On Saturday we had Cassidy's baby shower. It was decorated really cute and we had delicious food. I helped Hill and mom make a cake for the shower. It was fun to have neighbors and friends over. Even though I was mistaken for Hillari and having kids of my own... and I'm not even married or dating for that matter.
These two were so cute and stood like this watching tv for a few minutes.
Holli and Rhys after the shower.
Later that day we went to see Hannah Montana the movie in Mesquite for my birthday. It took some talking to get people to agree to watch the kids. Sareny, Hillari, Holli, and I just barely made it in time to see it. We had a fun time at the movie but wish everyone else could have come too.




When we got back from the movie we dyed some Easter eggs. Everyone else dyed them when we were at Hannah so they saved us some eggs. Sareny and I had fun putting lots of stickers on our pretty eggs. Sareny kept telling me that her eggs were the prettiest.
Cassidy was sick all weekend so I took this action shot of her in the snuggie. Just imagine she is at a football game!
Sunday morning we had an Easter egg hunt. I help hide the eggs in the front yard. The kids were so excited and found lots of eggs.
All of the kiddies.
This is how Josh smiled when I took his picture. He is such a cute little kid.
I look gross but Rhys looks cute.
Grammy Jo and the babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pics! I'm glad you guys got to go to Hannah Tannah...it looks like you had lots of fun. Now you need to learn the Hoedown Throwdown dance. It was fun to see you and everyone else for the weekend!
I love Cass at the football game in the snuggy! What do you want to bet that Grammy Jo will use it for real at a game?! Lots of cute pics! I don't have some of them, and I do think it is a little different perspective than the one on my blog or Cass's.
Finley has that suspicious look again in that picture with me and the babies at the end! And about the snuggy at a football game.....no way, becaue my back would freeze. Maybe I will invent one that goes all the way around. I still need to do the other half of my blog. Do you think everyone will be sick of it by the time I get around to it???
Post a Comment