Thursday, April 30, 2009

The beach

We went to Newport Beach on Saturday before we hit up Disneyland. It was fun even though it was really cold. The water was freezing. But of course Hillari and I went out in the water up to our necks. The kids had fun building a sand castle and getting their feet wet in the water. Here are all of us at the beach.





6 comments:

hillari said...

Very cute pictures! I hadn't been to the beach since we went in WA years ago, so I thought it was lots of fun. The water was cold, but I'm totally glad we got in. Too bad that seal didn't swim a little closer to us! I miss you, and I wish we were still there!

holli jo said...

Cute pickies! I wish we could have been there. :( But I wouldn't have gotten in the water with you!

cassidy said...

It looks like you guys had fun, even though it was cold. I can't believe you and Hilli were brave enough to go so deep in the water! Can't wait to see Dis pics!

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

Looks like you had fun, Your Bathing suit is soo cute!

Jolynn said...

The beach was pretty fun. I had fun finding shells for Sareny Agnes to put on her castle. But there was no way I would have gotten in that water.........I thought you were crazy!