Monday, May 4, 2009

Disneyland: day 1

We were the first people in line to get into Disneyland and Isaac and I were pretty excited...
Space Mountain is my favorite ride. We decided to go to tomorrow land first so I could ride space mountain with my dad and everyone else could do buzz lightyear with the kids.
We went on Tarzan's treehouse and it was sort of lame. I wish it was still Swiss Fam, they just kind of ruined it.
Here is my friend Sareny Agnes. Apparently she wants to be called her full name although she never told me that.
We like Big Thunder.

And small world. I like the changes they made to the ride too.
Me and my dad on jungle cruise... our tour guide was not very funny.
Hillari made a reservation for us all to eat at Ariel's Grotto. The food was pretty good and it was fun to have all of the princesses come to our table. I wanted to be in this picture with Ariel so I held Fin. And I took a picure with Belle and Cinderlla. Belle called me princess too!


Isaac, Sareny, Snow White, and Kaitlyn.
We watched the High School Musical 3 show. It was fun even though it wasn't the real Troy Bolton. Sareny sat on my shoulders and we, well mostly just me, danced and sang along. I liked it.
And Finley liked it almost as much as me. She sang and danced too.
Here we are with the Incredibles. Isaac was so cute. He was giggling the whole time.

This next picture has a story behind it. We were parking the strollers when Hillari and I saw this girl taking a picture with hopper. This is what she did.
And then the boy she was with did the same only with his backpack. And then we went into the show.
Me, Hillari, and Keith went on splash two times in a row. I had to sit in the front and I got completely soaked, no part of me was dry. It was about 8 so it was dark and I couldn't even dry off in the sun. But this was the only day the park stayed open till midnight so mom and dad took the kids so we could stay. I was wet and cold but we had fun.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

I love all your pics! Ariel's Grotto sounds pretty cool, with all those princesses and yummy food. I feel bad that Mom always has to sit and ride Buzz first thing! Your pictures with Hopper are funny! Looks fun! Can't wait for more pics.

hillari said...

Well I don't see anything wrong with riding Buzz! I like it. But is mom going to be okay with you writing about her being a pouty-boob? We had so much fun! And it was cool being the first in line. I didn't know Belle called you a princess too! That's cool. You know you just thought it would be cool to have Hopper grab your hair! haha.

Jolynn said...

Doozie, it was a cute blog. Sorry I didn't comment before now. We are laready talking about when we can go back! Start saving your loo-lah.