11 years ago
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Disneyland: days 2 and 3
I know this was a month ago, but about the rest of my Disneyland trip. I felt like there was lots of things we didn't get to do and I think its because the park was only open 10 to 8 Monday and Tuesday. But Sareny and I managed to have time for a quick photo shoot. We are friends.
Sareny was being a model and here is one of her own poses.
After getting soaked the day before on Splash, we came prepared the next time. We brought our yellow mickey ponchos and flip flops to change into for the next day. We went on wolf mountain (I don't remember the real name, bear creek rapids maybe) and we hardly got wet! Sareny went too and she liked it. We made some friends on that ride who got soaked, we later saw them in line for splash. I bet they were wishing they were cool like us and had some ponchos.
Right before this picture was taken Hillari said something really funny, but I wont say what. But you can just imagine since it was Hillari.
Standing in line for Big Thunder.
On Tuesday we had our magic morning. It just so happens we got there like two hours early. We thought we could enter the park at 8 so we got there at 7 but magic morning really started at 9. So some of us looked around downtown disney while the rest sat and waited. But we were the first people in our line for the second day! Isaac and I had planned on riding Peter Pan long before we went to Disneyland so here we are.
Me and my dad.
I went on Mr Toad's with Sareny. We had lots of fun. Sareny drove the car and did really well. And I think she really thought she was driving. It was cute.

While the Fallstroms went to Toon Town, mom finally gave in and rode Space Mountain with me. And I don't even think she got sick. After we met up with dad and went to honey I shrunk the audience. Guess what, I think I even caught a mouse!
Finley didn't like me very much on this trip, which meant I didn't have to hold her hardly ever. But she did let me hold her when I gave her some of my churro.
Before we left to go home we watched a parade. The parade itself wasn't that cool and every float sprayed us with water. But it was fun and the kids liked it. While we were waiting for the parade to start Isaac was playing with us and he would say "I a bad guy." Then he would pretend to fight you. He is fun. When I graduate from college I am getting an annual pass to Disneyland... who is with me?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, Dad and I might be in. He keeps wanting to do it. I love your pictures. And it reminds me that I need to go back and finish my Disneyland blog. I never did it.
I am with you! If we ever move back there, that is. Your disneyland trip looks so fun. Wish we could have been there.
I a bad guy!
I'm with you, Mr. The Kid! Name the movie! So I don't even remember this funny thing I supposedly said. I kind of liked that parade though. I keep working on my blog instead of blogging...
Grammy is a good sport to ride Space with you! That's funny that Sareny thought she was driving on Mr. Toad's. I can't believe you caught a mouse on Honey I!! Silly Igits...I a bad guy! Cute.
Hilli - Bill and Ted's. I win.
Post a Comment