11 years ago
Sunday, May 24, 2009
I went to Georgia
And it was really fun. Despite all the bad things, having my gate changed twice and being delayed in the Dallas airport and being rained on at six flags, we managed to have a very good time. Some highlights of the week were picking strawberries at Washington Farms, made smoothies and fruit pizza, and hiking at Sandy Creek Park. We saw the tree that owns itself and had dinner with the missionaries... twice. We went shopping in Commerce and Watkinsville. We played at castle park, watched movies, played karaoke, used biore pore strips, and had massages. And of course we ate at the Five Star Day Cafe, The Grit, Gnats Landing Bra and Girll, and had boiled peanuts. It was a great week and I didn't want it to end. This is the coolest intersection in Georgia...
Although we each paid 30 bucks to ride one rollercoaster at six flags it was still fun, but was it worth it? When it started raining really hard people started freaking out and running. We did have the joy of witnessing two grown men run right into each other and fall on the ground. Rhys really liked the rain and was a trooper. He was a happy boy. Since it was raining so much all the rides were closed except for the train and the bumber cars. We went on the train twice and waited for about 3 hours to see if the rain would let up. It finally stopped raining after we went to Walmart to buy some dry clothes and we were on our way home. Heres Holli Jo and John having more fun at six flags.

When we went shopping at the outlet mall we let rhys ride this cool apple thing. He liked it and almost fell asleep standing there because he was so tired.
The day I was leaving I took a family picture for the Ronquillo's. I hope at least one turns out. Here is my family picture with Jane.
Jane was born here
at the BabyLand General Hospital last year.
My sister is a teen mod.


Thanks Holli, John, and Rhys for letting me stay with you! It was lots of fun and I wish I was still there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish I could go at Georgia too! It looks like you guys had lots of fun...picking berries sounds cool, as do the boiled peanuts. Or "bowled peanuts" - is that how they say them in Georgia? That's how Paula Deen says it. I love your teen mod pics, and your family picture with Jane! I'm jealous that you got to play with that cute little boy! And you guys all look super cute in your pictures.
I love all the pictures! I'm glad you had a fun time even though we had some setbacks. Thanks for posting all the stuff we did, I sort of forgot.
And yes, Cassidy, it's "bowled peanuts" and they are so good!
I wish, I wish I could go at Georgia too. I love those pics at the end, especially your family picture. We laughed. Isaac asked who those guys were in the picture in your header. (They are girls.) Rhys is just so adorable, and always happy. He looked cute in that apple.
It looks like you had so much fun! Even though Six Flags wasn't all that, (and a bag of chips) you still got to be with your sissie and Johnny and Rhys, so that's all that really matters. Love the teen model sis pic, and your family pic. Rhysie is so stinkin cute! I need to see that little bugger.
Post a Comment