Saturday the 28th of February was the biggest white out ever! It was the BYU vs Utah basketball game and you had to wear white. People started camping out at the Marriot Center on Wednesday. We showed up at noon that Saturday. The game started at 3, the doors opened at 1:30 so we had some time to kill while we waited in line. We played cards. We also sat in the very last row in the Marriot Center. But we did have a back rest! We won the game of course and it was awesome! It was worth sitting on the back row.
Here we are waiting in line.


This is before we moved to the last row. Notice the free large BYU shirt I am wearing which I got from a previous basketball game. Its the only white one I have. Me, Michael, and Seth were all twins.


Our view of the game!

Then we saw Manda and her family after the game. I raced her little brothers. I can beat a 9 and 11 year old!
3 comments:
Go Cougs! Did you guys sing "Rise, and shout, the cougars are out!"? That looks like fun. Can you believe I've never been to a BYU basketball game?? :(
It totally looks like a fun day. I'm glad you didn't camp out for four days though.......no seat is worth that. I like your shirt too. Free is good.
That looks pretty fun! Basketball games are fun to go see, even if you are sitting on the back row. Plus the back rest is totally worth it! You guys look like you had fun and have lots of school spirit. Go Cougs!!
Post a Comment