Sunday, December 7, 2008

Welcom to Jazztown

I have a pretty cool FHE family. I have some cute brothers and a cute dad. It only took more than half of the semester to get my family. Well we do some fun stuff for FHE. Last Monday one of the guys had some Jazz tickets. So some of us went to the game. They played the Bulls. I am not really a fan of the Jazz. But I cheered for them and had a lot of fun.Here is everyone that went to the game, minus Nate who is taking the picture. Starting on the right is Ashley, Dustin, Angela, TJ, Lexie, Me, Selena, and Kevin. The other guys apartment didn't come (they are the cute guys), so they aren't pictured either.

The game was really close. With a couple seconds left in the game everyone started cheering because the Jazz were ahead by 2 points. But the they ended up losing at the buzzer by 1 point. Kind of a bummer I guess.
Me and Lexie on our way back to Provo.

7 comments:

Jolynn said...

I like your Happy Holidays blog design. Going to a Jazz game sounds really fun. I'm so glad you finally got a FHE group, and that they plan and carry out some fun things. And you look very cute in the pics.

Jolynn said...

Note to Hill: Lexi is wearing the bow you made her in the ice skating picture, just so you know she did love-o it!

cassidy said...

Lex you look way hot in these pics! The ice skating one is really cute. I like your outfit in it. Hey you better hope all these cute boys don't ever read your blog or they'll know you think they're cute! Sounds like a fun FHE group.

hillari said...

I totally second what Cass said about the cute boys! Plus also, the ones you didn't say were cute would know too. But a couple of them looked kind of cute too. Anyway, sounds like a really fun time!

hillari said...

si, that bow does look cute in your hair! we'll have to make you some more.

Lexi said...

well guys im just hoping other people (guys) don't read my blog. and im sure they don't. only a few people even know i have one and they don't even read it.

James the Bames said...

Doesn't anyone else feel sorry for the two boys who are pictured next to a brief reminder that they are NOT the cute ones?

Don't worry guys, I think you are H-O-T HOT!