We decorated for Christmas. Most of this stuff came from my Mom such as, the tree, some of the ornaments, the jar/vase thing on the table, the red sleigh, and some stuff that is not pictured. So thanks Mom for making our apartment cute. These are the pictures in no particular order. This is the craft I made at Thanksgiving.
Wow your apartment is probably more decked out than mine is. Except our tree is bigger. But it's all really cute. I love the Noel craft! You should make me one. Hee hee. But seriously.
way cute stuff! You did a good job on the noel. Also, remember how Tyler left a comment on your first blog post--what if he comes back? What if he is reading this right now??
Your apartment does look super cute. Good job with all the stuff I sent you! We had fun doing the Noel, didn't we? And yes, I am going to make y'all one sometime, but I think not for this year. Time is running out! Anyway, Lexi, I'm glad you guys got your apartment decked out. Ya gotta have underwear.....oops, I mean a tree! Heeeeeheeee!
4 comments:
Wow your apartment is probably more decked out than mine is. Except our tree is bigger. But it's all really cute. I love the Noel craft! You should make me one. Hee hee. But seriously.
Anyways, you did an excellent job decorating!
way cute stuff! You did a good job on the noel. Also, remember how Tyler left a comment on your first blog post--what if he comes back? What if he is reading this right now??
Your apartment does look super cute. Good job with all the stuff I sent you! We had fun doing the Noel, didn't we? And yes, I am going to make y'all one sometime, but I think not for this year. Time is running out! Anyway, Lexi, I'm glad you guys got your apartment decked out. Ya gotta have underwear.....oops, I mean a tree! Heeeeeheeee!
Your apt is definitely more decorated and cuter than ours! Good job.
Post a Comment