Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby its cold outside.

Its cold outside. There is snow on the ground and I don't like it. I saw some guy slip on ice this morning walking to the testing center. I wanted to laugh. I was glad it wasn't me. I took a final this morning. Four more to go!

Last Friday was my friend Lori's birthday party. I know Lori from the dorms last year. She was friends with my roommate so that means we were friends too. It was fun, but I did miss out on the mens volleyball game that night. Lexie, Kaitlyn, and Seth went while I was at the party. We ate food, took a quiz on Lori, ate cake, and played karaoke.

Me and Lori Me and Torrie my roommate from the dorms.
After the game and the party we decided to go hot tubbing. We knew some people at Glenwood so that is where we went. It was so cold outside too. I looked pretty cool with my flip flops, track sweats, swimming suit, and jacket.

Kaitlyn, Me, and Lexie.


This picture is gross but this is what we looked like because we were cold and scared. Our friends weren't there yet and there were lots of people in the hot tub, hence being scared.

4 comments:

hillari said...

good scaredy face dooze! that is pretty brave to go hottubbing in the winter. too bad grammy jo's isn't working.

cassidy said...

Who is Kaitlyn? I don't think I know how you know her. I can't believe you went hottubbing in winter! Once I went to some hot spring in January and we had to hike up this canyon in the snow to get to it! And then we were all wet for the hike back down...

But it sounds like you are having fun. Cool that you saw Torrie and Lori again.

Jolynn said...

I'm pretty sure there is no hot tub in Provo warm enough to get in during December........but I agree with Cass, it does sound like you're having fun and that is sometimes important too.

Lexi said...

cass.
kaitlyn is lexie's friend from colorado. i met her when i went to colorado to visit lexie. kaitlyn was also in my anatomy lecture and lab during the summer.