Saturday, September 27, 2008

I can balance eggs.

To let everyone know, our water was fixed on Monday. It took the guy no longer than 30 minutes so I am a bit confused as to why they couldn't fix it on Saturday. But our tub didn't flood because we took some nasty hair out of the drain and turned on the shower head. We had our very own sauna. The toilet seat was wet sometimes when you would sit down and the toilet paper was always damp.

Anyways, that same day was the equinox. So that means you can balance eggs on the skinny side. And that is what we did.

4 comments:

hillari said...

Cool Dooze! I've never tried that before.

cassidy said...

Hey that looks pretty cool. How did you know how to do that?

Jolynn said...

I think I tried it once and it didn't work. Is there some trick to it?

holli jo said...

I didn't even know you could do that! I want to try it next time...

P.S. I miss you!