BYU football is the best! We went to the BYU vs. UCLA football game on Saturday. We decided to paint our faces to get ready for the game. I ended up painting everyone's face except for Joan. I must say, they all turned out pretty good. The game was a lot of fun and we cheered lots. BYU won 59-0. We were all on TV! Twice! It was really hot at the game though, and Joan got a sunburn on her face that is pretty funny looking from the paint. As I mentioned previously, we have front row seats in the end zone. It is cool being so close to the game. After the game we all lean over the rail with our hands stretched out. Then all of the BYU football players make their way around the stadium giving everyone five. It was cool. Lots of little kids squeeze in, but they can't reach far enough to give five.
Mike painting my face. I didn't go all out like everyone else.

Tyler.

Tyler, Andrew, Seth, Me, Mike, and Joan. Everyone except Dallin, he didn't paint his face so he took this picture.

Joan and Me at the game.

Mike, Joan, Me, Seth, Andrew, and Tyler at the game!
4 comments:
Wow, you guys are so cool! That looks like so much fun! Where do you get such bright blue face paint? The bookstore? You are a pro at face painting. Also, are those shirts $5? If yes, can you purchase one for me and one for Keith? Also also, I can just picture you guys trying to shove those little kids out of the way! How did you guys get such awesome seats?
That looks like so much fun! How come I never painted my face when I went to watch your Dad play football for SUU???? Probably because the colors were Rust and Turquoise........where would I find paint THOSE colors? (Yes, this was eons ago and the colors have now changed.) Anyway, I'm glad you are having so much fun!
That looks like way more fun than I ever had at a BYU football game. You're definitely a pro at face painting!
That's cool that you were on TV! I always wanted to be on the big screen at games. And you guys look like you had fun. Good job with all the face painting! You and Hilli are going to have to travel with carnivals and paint faces at fairs! Then you'll be carnies.
Post a Comment