Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bonfire and Smores

On Friday we went up Provo Canyon to have a bonfire and eat smores. We invited the boys and Lexie invited people from her old ward. Although we invited other girls to come, Lexie and I were the only girls there! It was kind of cold so it was nice to have the fire to warm you up. And I liked roasting marshmallows and eating smores. By the time we left, we all smelled a lot like smoke. Waiting for the fire wood to get there.Our fire.
Standing around the fire.
Lexie eating a smore.

4 comments:

hillari said...

That looks like lots of fun! You need to identify people in your pictures though, since i have no idea who they are. Like who is the boy in the red sweatshirt? And why didn't any other girls want to come? That's pretty wierd.

Jolynn said...

Well I say those other girls had their chance and they blew it, so too bad for them! (snooze ya lose)It totally looks like fun. I can't wait til it gets cold enough here to do that! I want a s'more!

Lexi said...

hill. the guy in the red sweatshirt is my friend andrew. my roommate joan went to her friends house that night. and i dont know why the other girls didnt come.

cassidy said...

You guys seem like you are having lots of fun! I'll have to tell you about the really cool campsite/bonfire site up Squaw Peak Road. You can see the whole Utah Valley and it is a really cool place to camp or roast hot dogs/do tinfoil dinners.