Sunday, September 21, 2008

Water, Water, and More Water.

On Saturday morning I tried to take a shower before the foootball game. And I realized I would have been better off just taking a swim in the pool. We had zero water pressure and the water was absolutely freezing. Sometimes there would be a little trickle of water and sometimes there would be no water. I managed to very quickly wash my hair. Then after the football game we came home and found this:Joan took a shower and the water wouldn't turn off even though the knobs were turned off. Our water is still going as I write this. Our managers say some guy has been working on it all weekend. Apparently they will fix it tomorrow.

5 comments:

hillari said...

That is terrible! And also a huge waste of water. Hopefully they fix it soon.

cassidy said...

What the heck? That is so weird. And crappy. Did it affect your toilets and sinks? I guess you won't be bringing honor to us anytime soon.

Jolynn said...

It makes me sick the amount of water that is being wasted. I really don't believe them that anyone has been trying to fix it, since no one has even been in to look at it in your apartment. It looks like it could come very close to running over and flooding your apt.! You might want to move anything important off the floor.

hillari said...

Cass's comment made me laugh. I hope you are bringing honor to us...unlike that entire Disneyland trip.

holli jo said...

We're dying to know if your apartment flooded or if they ever came and fixed the leak...