Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hiking Y Mountain

Last Saturday morning Lexie and I hiked to the Y. We drove to the parking lot to get started. And when we pulled up we saw Christina. She is Lexie's friend from high school in Colorado and I met her when I went to visit there. So we had fun catching up Christina. Although the hike isn't that pretty on the way up we still had fun. It took us 30 minutes to get to the Y. And the view from the top is really cool. After sitting up there for a while we ran back down the mountain.
Lexie, Me, and Christina
After our hike we went swimming at our apartment. And had a little barbecue with some friends before my first BYU football game! It started out really hot at the game but it soon cooled off. We have front row seats in the end zone. I had so much fun at the game, and I love being so close to the field. And BYU won the game too.

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

I have never hiked to the Y in all these years I've had kids going there! Maybe we will have to find a way to do it before I get too old and decrepit. Glad you are having fun, and that you finally got to go to a football game!!!!

hillari said...

Dooze--I just now saw this post. That sounds like lots of fun. I've only hiked the Y once, and it was at night. I need to get back in shape and hike it again sometime. Is it very hard? I don't really remember. Who do you sit with at the games?