11 years ago
Saturday, October 11, 2008
its snowing
Yep, its snowing today. I had to walk to work in the snow. I wish I was in Hawaii with Cassidy and James right about now. My mom told me yesterday that I would have to get out my winter clothes. Like I even own winter clothes. I have one coat, one scarf, two pairs of mittens, and a few long sleeved tops. Oh how I love Provo. Sorry there are no pictures and this post isn't all that interesting. I don't have the internet at my house which makes posting kinda hard. But don't worry I will get the internet soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I truly am sorry for you! I understand your hatred for the snow and cold weather, having lived through 5 Provo winters. I hope it warms up a bit before the actual winter starts though! It's crazy that it is snowing in October!
This is one instance where I won't complain about Georgia. Perfect weather today. Sorry, Dooz.
And what happened to your internet? I thought you did have it at your house...
Cassidy and I both felt really bad for you today. Neither of us really liked Provo winters, although Cassidy liked them a lot less than I did. Just don't marry a boy from the Mountain West.
It is even cold here in O-town today! Yeah, we went from air conditioning just the other day, to cold enough that I have to wear socks in the house. Although we all know that I don't tolerate the cold well at all, it's still cold by anyone's standards. Well, maybe not James'. Okay, it's in the low 70's, but I consider that cold. Sorry you are already getting snow Dooze. We were in Cedar City yesterday and it was snowing there too, and it was staying on the road! I froze all day long, because of course we didn't dress warm enough.........
Post a Comment