Yes I did go see High School Musical 3 the night it came out. And I loved it. And I loved Zac Efron. And I want the movie. I ordered tickets online just to be sure we would get in. We got to the theater early so we could get good seats. We had to wait in a line down a hallway before we could go into the theater. With all the waiting we did, we got really good seats. I just really liked the movie.
Me, Kaitlyn, and Lexie with the HSM cast.

Waiting to go in.

Our tickets and the nasty theater carpet.
4 comments:
I want to go! Sareny said she wants to wait and see the movie with Lexi!
I am jealous that you got to go already! How can I convince Dad to go to it with me????
I'm so jealous, too. And, like Sareny, I want to wait and see the movie with Lexi!
Oh, and Mom, I don't think you can convince Dad...Wait and see it with Lexi. :)
Post a Comment