Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FHE and pumpkins

We had a Halloween party for FHE on Monday. Which means it wasn't my real family and it was our whole ward. We found out on Sunday that we were supposed to dress up. I was at school all day Monday... and seriously it was all day. I started class at 9 and ended at 6:30, with some breaks here and there. So the only costume I could come up with and had the stuff to do it with was a volleyball player. Lexie was Sharpay from HSM. And I must say, I hated walking around in those spandex. I don't have the same legs I used to.The party was pretty fun. There was food and dancing. And you could play rock band or wii. I think there was a movie that played at some point during the night. After FHE we decided to carve our pumpkins. Me, Lexie, and her mom (who is visiting for the week) carved pumpkins.
Lexie's mom

And my finished pumpkin. It is supposed to be a volleyball if you couldn't tell. I am actually quite proud of my pumpkin because it was really hard to do.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

I love your pumpkin! Very cute and clever. Plus Your costume was just fine. I'll bet nobody had one that was all that cool, so you were fine.

hillari said...

cool pumpkin! Lexie looked pretty good as Sharpay. Where is her mom staying?

cassidy said...

Hey cool pumpkin! I am never clever enough to think of interesting jack-o-lantern ideas. And your costume was pretty clever.