11 years ago
Saturday, October 25, 2008
a roadtrip
I didn't have to work last weekend so I decided to go home for a visit. Lexie came with me. We left Thursday when I got off work.
Almost there.
On Friday I needed to go fax some papers at the high school. We decided to have a photo shoot. Here are a few.
Apparently I'm famous in the front office.

Me and my Mom.
I had to make cookies for the coaches party my mom was having after the game.
Me and Kasi (Squeakers) at the football game.
Me and Dustin.
After the game we went to the coaches party and ate delicious soup my mom made. Saturday morning there was a car show at the Overton park. We went and had fun looking at the cars.
The cool band at the car show.
Mike and his brother were playing in a volleyball tournament in Mesquite. After the car show Lexie and I drove to watch. The tournament looked really fun and I wish I had entered to play.
Then we came back from Mesquite and went to the St. John's fiesta. I wanted to listen to the jazz band because they play at the fiesta every year. I saw my good friend Kyle Rae at the fiesta.
After the fiesta we went home. We were so tired. I started sewing the quilt I am making. Then later we had a work out session in my mom's "gym."

Carlie came over to visit before church on Sunday.
We only went to sacrament meeting. We went home to eat dinner then took off to go back to Provo. My weekend was busy but fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to see the quilt your working on! sounds like a super fun trip!
Yeah you'll have to do a post about your quilt. I want to see the progress. Your trip sounds ultra-Overton...the fiesta, a car show in the park, football game. All that's missing is the fair or something. It sounds like you had fun. Oh guess what - we made Oreo balls this weekend and it reminded me of you and watching the Olympics and using your laptop!
Doozie, your trip looks like so much fun. Wish we could have been there. :(
And yes, share pics of your quilt.
Post a Comment