11 years ago
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Longest saturday ever...
A couple Saturdays ago was seriously so long. Let me tell you about it. It started by going to Mike and Andrews soccer game at 9 in the morning. Here I am before we took off to the indoor practice field with my cool bike from when I was probably 10 and my helmet courtesy of James.
Lexie and me at the game. And for anyone who thinks I am writing in third person, Lexie is my roommate. I am me, Lexi. See the difference.
This picture is really dark, but its of the boys playing in their game.
Mike and Andrew trying to have a game face on.
After the soccer game me and Lexie went on a bike ride to Utah Lake. It was a really nice day out and it was really pretty. The trail is right along the river. And it isn't a super hard bike ride either. But I don't ride my bike all that often so my legs were kind of tired by the end.
Lexie with the caterpillar we found.
I almost ran over this snake while riding my bike. I wanted to catch it, but I was too scared.
Then we had heard about some free tours of the Timpanogos caves, so we decided to go. We drove all the way there to find out that all of the tickets to get a free tour were sold out. Even though they can't really be sold out because you didn't buy them. We hiked up anyways since we were there. I think the hike is kind of hard, especially after a bike ride just a couple hours before. I did made the boys stop and take a break every now and again though.
I don't know what Andrew is doing.
At the top.
Andrew, Mike, Me, Seth, and Lexie.
That night was the Relief Society broadcast at the Marriot Center. We just barely got home in time to go. Don't judge, but lexie and I had to wear our hiking clothes or else we would have been late. And I'm sure all the other girls were wondering why we were wearing that. We were both exhausted so at least we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am proud of you for just going after a day like that! But it does sound like you had fun, which makes me happy. And your bike really IS cool. Who else has a bike that old that actually is usable???
That sounds like a really fun day! But also super tiring - that's a lot of exercise for one day. You look really pretty in those pics too.
I'm glad to see that you are getting good use out of the old helmet...and that you arn't too grossed out to wear it after I used it.
wow, looks like lots of fun! You guys are always doing something cool. Glad you explained about the Lexie/Lexi thing though. I was wondering...
guess what--I'm a snake too! {jumping around and hugging and screaming...}
Post a Comment