Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Go kart racing

Tanner and Danielle invited us to race go karts with them.  They had invited another friend but I can't remember his name.  I really don't like go karts and I was planning on just watching, but Scott said I needed to try.  Go karts stress me out and I just worry about crashing the whole time.  I decided to race and I proudly came in last place in our group every time.
 On the race course there is a section where the slower racers can pull over to let people pass, and I did that every single time.  We did 3 races and in the last race there was another girl more scared than me.  She was going really slow and I even passed her!  Also in the last race Danielle beat Tanner and Scott, so we had to take a picture.

2 comments:

cassidy said...

I've never been go kart racing, but you make it sound kind of scary. But at least you weren't the slowest one there!!

Jolynn said...

I've never been either, and I would prob be like Doozie and drive like an old Grandma, which I am, so it would be okay. Maybe I should add go cart racing to my bucket list.