June 23rd is national pink day. The first year we discovered this, we had a pink party. We decided kind of last minute to have another pink party this year. It turned out to be super fun.
I made some pink cupcakes with pink frosting and pink sprinkles.We ate a variety of red and pink foods.
Everyone had to wear pink to the pink party.
Isaac wore his pink tie from my wedding.
Scottie and me with our cute baby Keeley. I just love her.
Sareny make a pink piñata filled with pink candy. She is quite the piñata maker.
I helped Keeley have a go at it.
But then she was more interested in rocks.
Scott and KeeKee on the swing.
To end the party we played a game of Ticket to Ride.
1 comment:
I wish I could come to your pink parties. You know how much I love pink! It looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment