We had a great time celebrating the fourth of July.
We started out at the Fallstrom's for blueberry pancakes. We also played Finley's new game Scott and I gave her for her birthday. Its called Hedbanz. You put a card on the headband and ask question to figure out who or what is on the card. We gave her the disney version. Sareny was trying hard to figure out her card.Later we headed to our apartment to swim and barbecue.
It was surprisingly not that crowded.
We had fun swimming and eating yummy food. Sareny and I play the dishwasher game.
And Scott launched Sareny into the air.
Rhys became quite the swimmer and put his head under water.
While we weren't looking Keeley grabbed my camera off the table and almost threw it in the pool. Luckily we caught her. After awhile the pool was invaded by more people so we decided to leave. We watched the fireworks from our apartment since we live by the Goodyear Ballpark where the fireworks are launched. We were watching Kara's new puppy Molly and the kids had fun holding her.
We let off a few fireworks we bought and did sparklers.Scott and I matched shirts.
Keeley tried to grab the sparkler.
When you take the flash off your camera you can get cool pictures of sparklers.
Our whole group waiting for the fireworks.
Our baby Keeley!







2 comments:
That was such a funeral 4th of July. We were so glad we got to celebrate it with all you guys!
Haha, mom said that was a "funeral" 4th of July!! I laughed out loud when I saw that!
But it does look super fun. I so wish we lived closer to you guys so we could join in all the fun! Oh and I like your matching shirts!
Post a Comment