In May we went up to Utah for the Keel family reunion. First thing in the morning we went to Uncle Von's wedding in Scipio.
He married Karen and they seem really happy. I enjoyed their little ceremony and there were some pretty funny moments too. Like Uncle Von saying "I do" at the wrong time. At the luncheon all of the Quarnberg siblings got a picture with the newlyweds.After the wedding we drove back to grandma Keel's house for the reunion. Jake and Liz came down from Lehi and it was fun to see them.
Scottie didn't smile in the first picture with William, so I have to put two.
I like this picture of Grandma and all of her kids.
Josh and Charlie had fun jumping on grandma's rectangle trampoline.
And a cute picture of my mom.
Mom and dad brought their corn hole game and we all had fun playing it. Scott and I also challenged Chase and Kelsey to a game of bocci ball.
After the reunion we went on a drive with mom and dad up a mountain in Fillmore. It was so pretty and relaxing. When we got back to Fillmore we went to the Avalon Theater to watch the movie Epic with the Holt clan. We went to church in Scipio on Sunday morning before going back home. On our way back home we stopped at Cove Fort because Scott had never been.
We took a tour from a missionary that had just given a talk in the Scipio ward that morning.
I always enjoy look around at Cove Fort. There are so many cool things in the rooms that have been found, restored, or donated. It is a cool place too, especially since we are related to the Wilden's who built Fort Wilden, the fort before Cove Fort.

4 comments:
That looks really fun! I wish we would have gone. But also, who is Mona? You wrote that you went on a drive with Mona and dad. Did you mean mom? Cuz otherwise...weird. :) Lots of cute pictures!
Haha, Hilli, I thought the same thing! Who's Mona? Haha.
But seriously that sounds like a fun weekend. Utah is so pretty and fun in the summer. And that's fun that you got to hang out with grandparents and cousins.
haha I obvi didn't proofread, well actually I never proofread. i will have to change that!
Well I noticed a few typos too, but I wasn't going to say anything. The Mona one must have gotten fixed, or else I missed it. I hope Dad wasn't out riding around with Mona, who ever she is, or I will be mad!! That was a really fun weekend, and I'm glad you and Scotty could be there.
Post a Comment