Friday, December 13, 2013

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift came to Arizona on tour.  Scott bought tickets at the last minute and we went to her concert.
 We were really close to the stage, but off to the side.  It was awesome to be so close!  Ed Sheeran opened the show and he really good.  He did some cool things with his guitar and was fun to watch.
 You can see how it wasn't always ideal  to be to the side of the stage, but we were close.  Sometimes we had views like this one.
One time she was changing her jacket behind a big sheet on stage and we saw the whole thing.  She even waved to our section when she had her new costume jacket on.
 She played the piano for one of her songs.  At one point during the concert a fan jumped on stage and ran up to Taylor.  It didn't even phase her and she just kept on singing while security tackled the guy and took him off stage.
 The concert was the best I have every been to, not that I have been to very many.  Taylor was so fun to watch and was entertaining.  I like her music and the concert was great.  During her final song she stood on a platform that spun around over the audience while confetti was flying everywhere.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

That looks so cool! I want to go to a Taylor Swift concert now! How awesome that you were so close, even if it was to the side. What a fun night.

hillari said...

That looks super awesome! I can't even imagine being that close to the stage--way cool!

Jolynn said...

I'm jealous that you got to see Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran! That had to be awesome as heck.