Sareny's grade got to have a pool party at the end of the year at the Buckeye pool. Parents could meet at the pool to join in on the fun. Hill couldn't go and asked if I wanted to, so I met Sareny there.
I brought some watermelon to snack on. Watermelon is one of my favorite snacks for pool days.I can't remember this girls name, but she is one of Sareny's friends. And she came tromping over to our towels dripping wet! I was a little annoyed.
I was one of the few adults to actually get in the pool. I mostly followed Sareny around and we had fun. We went down the slide and off the diving boards. Here is Sareny in line for the diving board.
Climbing up the steps.
And finally jumping in.
The Buckeye pool also has a high diving board. Sareny convinced me to go off the high dive if she went off it too. It was really scary, but I'm glad we both did it. Sareny and her friends Riley.
And one final picture of some friends. The boy is Dax and I don't know the girl.

3 comments:
That was so nice of you to go to Sareny's swimming party with her. I'll bet she thought it was cool to have her Tia Lexi there. And you actually swam with her, which made it fun. Did all the other kids whose Mom's wouldn't get in bug you to watch their tricks all the time?
No the other mom's didn't ever say anything. But I forgot to mention that some of Sareny's friends would cling onto me because they couldn't swim. Then the larfgaurds got bad at them.
Seriously, most adults women don't seem to like to have any fun! I mean, if you're going to a pool party, you swim! Glad you got to go with her--it looked like a lot of fun and I know she had a good time. Espesh since you brought watermelon!
Post a Comment