Summertime is my favorite time. I am guaranteed to not be cold, and I love going to the pool. After the family reunion Mom and Dad gave some of the leftover meat. Scott and I decided to have a little barbecue at our swimming pool with the Fallstroms.
I really like our swimming pool area. It has grills and little cabanas with tables and chairs. The actual pool isn't huge but there is also a hot tub. During the summer the pool was rarely crowded, we usually got it all to ourselves. Even in the summer we liked to get in the hot tub so the pool felt cooler when we jumped back in. The men were in charge of grilling the food.Sareny and Finley by the water fall.
A picture of Hill with some cute kids.
And then they got photo bombed!
Elise was stayed with us for a couple of days so she came to the pool with us. It was a fun barbecue and a fun start to summer.
2 comments:
How fun! I'm jealous that we don't live near you and get invited to these awesome BBQs. I'm also totally jealous of your hot tub!! Cute pics.
I'm jealous of your hot tub too, now that ours is done for. I really miss the hot tub. :( And I do like your pool too. We were there for the 4th of July BBQ, which was also fun. (Until a bunch of peeps started showing up) But we had fun until then. You're lucky to have such a nice pool available.
Post a Comment