Scott and I went to prom. Every year they have a multi stake youth prom and the night before is the adult prom. Hillari and I went prom dress shopping at Ross. We found a couple dresses that would work, but we had to wear shirts under them to make them modest.

I subbed at the high school and then went to the Fallstrom's to do Hill's hair for prom. Then I rushed to get home to do my own hair. Scott and I went to eat dinner with the Knight's and Hoope's before we headed to the dance. Scott and I got there first and went to our table to wait for the others. There was a high school prom group at the table next to us and they came over to ask what prom we were going to. We said the adult prom haha.
While waiting in line for the photo booth, we took a picture by the big Hollywood sign.
There were lots of props and things at the photo booth, but we didn't use any of them.
The details at prom were quite awesome. Way better than my high school prom, and I decorated my high school prom. We entered on the red carpet and then were caught by the paparazzi.I loved all the lounge chairs, tables, and lamps.
This was above the dance floor. They had performers occasionally on stage.
The bathrooms were decorated too. The mothers lounge was set up as a dressing room.
And there was a game room. Scott and I played a couple round of darts.
We did a little dancing too. And I think I embarrassed Scott with my dancing. A pic of the sissies striking a pose.
One last picture in front of The Great Gatsby sign. I read the book in high school and didn't like it. I watched the movie and now I want to read the book again.I can't wait for prom next year!






3 comments:
Well apparently we've got to come down and do the prom thing with you guys. It sounds pretty cool. How come scott and keith didn't buy you and hill a corsage? Haha
Well Scott did come home with a bouquet of flowers!
I want to go to the prom! Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment