The Saturday before I got married I went to the Mesa temple for my endowment. I think the Mesa Temple is very pretty and kind of reminds me of the Hawaii Temple. My experience in the Temple involved lots of crying because it was just kinda hard.
After wards we took some pictures outside before rushing back to Hill's house for my bridal shower. I was glad to have some family at the Temple with me. Mom and Dad, Hill and Keith, and Dan and Kara came for this special day.
I'm so glad mom and dad were able to come.
Then we had my bridal shower shortly after we got back from the temple. It was decorated so cute with a banner I made for Hillari's baby shower, streamers, and poof balls that were for my reception.
I got some nice things from my bridal shower like this silverware that I registered for. I also got some other kitchen things I registered for.And I got a few lingerie items. This one is from Holli, but when I opened it everyone thought it was from a lady in Hill's ward. They were shocked she would give such a gift and it was kind of funny.
Hillari gave me this little number and it was quite funny to open. She went to a special store to get it.
The next day I went to Overton with mom and dad to help with wedding stuff. That meant I was away from Scott the whole week before we got married! It was kind of hard but worked out well so I could help make cookies and poof balls.





3 comments:
I like the picture from the temple--those are really nice! And yeah, it was kinda hard that day...
The pics from the temple are really pretty. I've always loved the Mesa temple too. That's neat that it's one of your special temples now!
Also, that's hilarious that everyone thought the scandalous outfit from Holli was from a lady in their ward! And I can't believe Hilli's outfit she gave you!! Did you wear it????? We needed some follow-up details! ;)
I'll say! I'd like to know if you put on that little pink number.
Well, even though the temple day was kinda hard,it was still a good day. And I'm especially glad that Dad and I were there for it. The Mesa temple really is a special temple. Your shower was lots of fun too. I was quite jealous of some of your gifts.
Post a Comment