Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wedding Day: Family Pictures

Scott and I had a lot of family and friends come to our sealing.  Well it was mostly my family and friends, but Scott had some too.  After we came out of the temple all the little kids ran to us.  I think this picture is so cute!  I love that you can see Rhys' head in behind Sareny and that Truman was too busy playing with rocks to get in the picture.  I'm not sure where Josh was, but it's a cute picture.
It was so sweet when Rhys gave me some flowers that he had picked from the temple grounds.  And Truman also gave me some rocks that he found.
 Then we had to hug the parents.



Sometimes people ask if Kara and I are sisters, or if I am her daughter...
 Hugging my best friends from high school.
 I love these girls and I am so glad they were able to come.
 I like this close up picture but Amanda is kind of making a weird face.
 Scott with some friends from his mission that came.  They also brought a couple random Japanese people with them.  At first I thought Scott knew them, but when I asked him who they were he didn't know.  Kind of funny and they totally hopped in our pictures!
 A picture of the whole group.  Like I said, there were lots of family and friends.  You can see some of the lunch bags Kara made in the picture.  I didn't want a luncheon so we decided to do lunches in a bag.  It turned out really cute.
 Everyone has to have a silent cheering picture haha!  Pay close attention to Dad's face!
 A picture with my new in-laws.  Keaton, Dan, Scott, me, Kara, and Elise.  Scott's brother Brandon wasn't able to come.

 Dan and Kara had to squeeze us tight.
 Scott and his parents.
 I decided these pictures on the step aren't my favorite.  But it has both my grandparents in it so I like it.
 The poor baby girls in this picture being held by their big brothers.  It just makes me laugh and it's a probably a good thing William isn't in the picture.  I like all the little boys in their pink ties too.
 Scott and I took a picture with all the kids.  I like how Finley is putting her bouquet in Scott's face, Rhys is making a silly face, and some kids aren't looking or have their eyes closed!
 When we were taking pictures with all my siblings, Isaac decided he was going to pose right between me and Scott.  It was so cute, he had his arms wrapped around our necks and stayed there for the rest of the pictures.


 A picture with my Mom and Dad.

 Dad giving me his last dollar!  Right after the picture he tried to take it back!  But I put it in a hiding place as Finley would say.
 After all the family pictures, Debby decided it was perfect lighting for a picture in the grass.  So we rounded everyone up, which took some effort and James chasing down Truman.  I like the temple in the background.
 Then a jumping picture with the kids.  I thought this was kind of weird at the time , but it's actually pretty cute.
And lastly a picture with my pretty sissies!  Scott and I had to stick around for more pictures, while everyone else went back to Overton to get ready for the reception.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

SO cute! I love these! I agree the ones on the step are a little weird because you can see peeps in the background. But I totally love the ones on the grass! Very pretty. I love that you pointed out all the details in these pics. I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise and some of them are pretty silly - Issac posing between you and Scott, Finley with her bouquet in Scott's face, etc. Haha.

hillari said...

Totally cute pictures! I love the last one of the sissies--it's a keeper. And I love the comment about the hiding place for the dollar! That is silly and I knew just what you were talking about!

Jolynn said...

I love your pictures too. I think they all turned out so beautiful. And I liked the one of Sareny and that kid who caught the garter (can't remember his name) high fiving while you and Scott are kissing in the background! I didn't think it was cheesey! Debby really did capture some cute ones, especially ones with the little kids in. It was a wonderful day!