Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wedding Day: Temple Pictures.

The next few posts are going to have tons of pictures and that just can't be helped.  Scott and I got married March 9th.  Amanda Gubler came Mom and Dad's house to do my hair.  I am so glad I have friends who do hair, it made my day so much easier.  After my hair was done, we hoped in the car to the temple.  I was worried about Scott being on time since they were a little late for my endowment.  Scott was at the temple before me and I was so excited to finally see him after a long week away from each other.  Our dads opened to temple doors for us and then we did an awesome and spontaneous dip.  Too bad it was totally planned out by Debby!
In the temple we got to meet with our sealer before the actual sealing. He was so nice and I really liked him.  It was nice being able to talk to him and he told us a little about the sealing.  Then he told us our part was easy and that we just need to hold hands and smile!
Our sealer said some really neat things, and luckily Cassidy wrote everything down after so I can always remember it.  We had so much family and lots of friends come to our sealing.  We almost filled up the 65 seat room.  It was great having so many people there to support us.
The whole day I just kept thinking about how unreal everything felt.  I kept saying to Scott, "Can you believe we are married?!"It was a perfect day and I loved every minute of it.
These three pictures are all of the same pose, but I just like them all.
Scott learned to hold my dress every time we walked somewhere.
I love the birds flying in the sky in this picture.  It was also overcast which made for some good pictures.
I feel like every couple has a picture taken here.
I sort of like this picture.  It reminds me of a bus stop.
I really liked these trees at the temple.  They were so pretty.
Scott had to walk really slow to me so I turned to watch.


This picture was kind of hard to do.  It is hard to jump in a wedding dress.  And we were also standing on a little ledge and because of my dress I could see my feet or where I laded.  It was a little scary.


I love this close up picture.
This photo progression makes me laugh because Scott did something funny/naughty.  First he had to move my hair over my shoulder.
Then we kissed.
And Scott did something.
And then we laughed.
I like the details in this picture.  It shows our rings and my beautiful bouquet.  Heidi Bartle did my flowers and I was rather vague on what I wanted.  I told her I wanted a got pink bouquet and she made a fabulous one.  I just love the way it turned out.  It was really heavy though and I got tired of holding it.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

I LOVE your wedding pics!!! You have so many good ones. You look so pretty in all of them. Yeah, I'm sure everyone thought Scott was so romantic with that spontaneous dip when you first came out of the temple!! Haha. But it made for a cute pic. And those blossoming trees are so pretty! How fun that they were like that for your wedding pictures.

Jolynn said...

Yeah, and I wondered if Scott did something naughty in that one pic where you are laughing! I just knew he did. Especially since he is a little prone to do that in pictures! I love your wedding pictures too. They are all so pretty, it's hard to pic a fave to put in the frames on the piano. You'll have to help me on that. And don't forget, it has to be portrait, not landscape, which a lot of them are.

hillari said...

Gorge pics. I think we can all believe Scott did something naughty...seriously! You had better watch it on Splash Mtn when they take the picture!