I was having the worst day ever until now! Thanks for posting those, I keep looking at them over again and laughing! Some of them make the people in the photos totally unrecognizable!! Ha ha. My faves are the one of Hill with the tiny head and that totally creepy one of me and James.
Ha ha! Thanks for the laugh. Mom, I believe you are in the last picture of the post - and it totally made me laugh. Cass's picture was hilarious too. Keith needs to get on Doozie's laptop right away and take a pic.
4 comments:
just so hilarious! And Keith said he is crushed that you don't have one of him.
I was having the worst day ever until now! Thanks for posting those, I keep looking at them over again and laughing! Some of them make the people in the photos totally unrecognizable!! Ha ha. My faves are the one of Hill with the tiny head and that totally creepy one of me and James.
They really are hilarious. But honestly, is there one of me there, because if there was, I couldn't recognize myself!
Ha ha! Thanks for the laugh. Mom, I believe you are in the last picture of the post - and it totally made me laugh. Cass's picture was hilarious too. Keith needs to get on Doozie's laptop right away and take a pic.
Post a Comment