they better wear it, it is totes awesome! I know how you're totally into the vintage look, so I guess it would be okay if you wear it too. So mom is off the hook having to buy you one. yay!
Wow. That's all I can say. I agree with Hilli, it IS totes awes! And it seems to fit you perfectly, even though you seem to have a yellow shirt on under it, so it's a go for you!
3 comments:
they better wear it, it is totes awesome! I know how you're totally into the vintage look, so I guess it would be okay if you wear it too. So mom is off the hook having to buy you one. yay!
Wow. That's all I can say. I agree with Hilli, it IS totes awes! And it seems to fit you perfectly, even though you seem to have a yellow shirt on under it, so it's a go for you!
I agree with Mom and Hill...save Mom and Dad some loolah and wear it to your wedding! Even Kate Middleton copied Hilli's dress.
Post a Comment