Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Engaged!

Well, I am engaged!  Scott didn't mind taking his time asking me either.  I have been waiting and waiting for this to happen!  And the night before he asked I was getting mad at him for not asking yet.
Scott proposed November 17th.  I kind of figured out what was happening since Scott was acting weird and nervous.  We went to the Star Tower, which is where we had our first kiss.  We played 20 questions (mine was volleyball and Scott's was the ring) and then he got down on one knee and pulled out the ring!
I said yes!  And now we are officially engaged.  I couldn't be happier!  I love my ring that Scott chose (I picked out 3 that I liked and he picked one of the 3).
After we got engaged, we met the Fallstrom's at Taste of Italy for some pizza.  We got home and took some silly just engaged pictures.  Like the above picture of our hands haha.
And a picture of our hands making a heart.  This reminds me of the picture of Hillari and Cassidy making hearts on their pregnant bellies in Hawaii.
For some reason it was very difficult for Scott to make his hand be part of the heart.  I can't wait for March 9th!  Let the countdown begin!

3 comments:

hillari said...

well congrats! We should have taken pickies at taste of itly. (sic) I love your ring--it is so pretty! Hopefully you'll actually get to see Scott between now and your wedding, with his trazy work sched. And I am totes expecting an invite to the sealing! haha.

holli jo said...

Congrats! I can't believe our doozy is getting married!

cassidy said...

Yay! Congrats, Lexi! I think the whole Star Tower and 20 questions thing is cute. Something cute to tell your kids someday. :) Also I love the cheesy engagement pics!