In September the high school out here did a cheer camp. They had practice Tuesday and Thursday, then had a half time performance at the football game on Friday.
Sareny and Finley both did the cheer camp. I had to curl their hair and do their makeup for the event. They looked so cute!Scott came with us to the football game to watch the girls. And its a good thing the girls were performing, because it was the saddest football game ever.
The halftime performance was super cute. Finley was right in the front with her friend Sydney and she was jumping, dancing, twirling, and having the time of her life. I was very surprised she was actually doing the dance since she wouldn't show us any of it at the house. Sareny did really good too, but it was harder to see her since she was in the very back row. We left after half time and went to the new QT that opened.
It actually opened the day before and we had been planning for months for the grand opening. That plan was ruined when Hillari had a meeting that went into the night, but Scott and I went anyways.
The Jankowski's met us there and we all enjoyed our QT treats.

2 comments:
I loved our cuties at qt outing! That was such a fun evening. I couldn't believe how cute the girls were! I was so proud of them. And you did their hair/makeup super cute.
I wish I could have seen those cuties! From what I have seen though, they were super cute.
Post a Comment