Sunday, October 28, 2012

Utah

Scott and I went on a trip to Utah in August.  We went to Provo to see old roommates and go to a mission reunion.  We stopped in at Jake and Liz's house to see everyone, and especially baby William.  The picture isn't good with that window behind, but he was so tiny and cute!
Josh and Charlie were entertaining and cute.  When we were ready to leave Jake told Charlie to say bye to me, but he said bye to Scott.  Then Jake told him to give me a hug, and he hugged Scott.  I had to chase Charlie down the hall to catch him for a hug!
The best big brother!
I stayed in Overton for a week after the Provo trip so I could go to the dentist.  I had an embarrassingly high number of cavities at the dentist.  Scott came back the next weekend to get me and see his friend get home from his mission in St. George.  We got stuck in the gorge for a couple hours on the way back to Overton (I had to stay another half week to get my teeth fixed).  I had to ride back to Arizona with the football team since they were going to the Sollenburger Classic.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Yeah, I just finished paying for the last of your teeth fiasco.... Hopefully you will be on your own insurance next time you have that many cavities!!!

cassidy said...

Haha, mom! I couldn't believe about all your cavities!!

That looks like a fun trip to Utah. I'm jealous that you got to see Josh and Charlie and baby William!

hillari said...

Totes, mom. haha. Cute baby Willie! Fun trip.