Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A party for Rhys

I am so behind!  While the Ronquillo's were here, we had an early birthday party for Rhysie.  When we told him about it, he said he didn't want to have a birthday party.  I think he got over it when we went to Peter Piper Pizza to party and play games.
Scott originally wasn't going to be able to come, but he changed his plans and surprised me.  Isaac and Finley wanted to play these racing games, but Scott and I had to basically do it for them.
Rhys loved this virtual roller coaster thing.  He rode it a few times.
Me and the happy birthday boy!  I just love this boy and his cute smile.
The partyers.
After PPP we went to the star tower.  A group photo at the bottom.
Isaac and Fin being scary at the top.
A group photo at the top of tower.
Rhys and Finners being silly.  This picture is so cute of them.

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

That all looks so fun. Wish we could have been there. The pictures at the star tower are super cute. Especially Fin and Rhys at the end!

cassidy said...

Cute pics. PPP looks pretty fun. And I think Rhys looks EXACTLY like Holli in that last pic. Am I the only one who sees it?

holli jo said...

We had fun with you guys! Great pictures. But, how can you say that one picture is of "the partyers, minus Rhys's grandpa John," when I am not in it! Not to mention Hillari and Keith!

Cass, it's hard for me to tell when Rhys looks like me, but a lot of people are saying it lately, so I guess he does...

hillari said...

happy to rhysie! i thought we had lots of fun.