While Holli, John, and Rhys were here, we decided to see a Diamondbacks game. Right when we walked into to the field, there were these giant baseball players. I made Scott get a picture with me and my old boyfriend Gonzo.
Finley was a little scared of these guys, and so was I! Randy Johnson looked pretty silly with the long stringy hair.The Fallstrom's.
The Ronquillo's (I had to steal this picture since John wasn't there when I was taking pictures).
Me and Scott. The game was fun, but it is weird watching the Diamondbacks play in their new colors and I didn't know any of the players.By the middle/end of the game Sareny and Finley became the cheerleaders for the D-backs. It quickly turned into a contest to see who could yell the loudest. Luckily there weren't very many people around us.
The D-backs won the game, but I sort of missed the bubble man...


2 comments:
What? No bubble man?? I can't believe he wasn't there. He was die hard. It used to be so fun going to those games! I guess it still would be, but I wouldn't know anybody now either. And without the bubble man, I don't know if I could take it. But I'm glad you guys got to go and have fun! Rhys's smile is hilarious. And I think I would be a little scared of those gigantic cut outs too!
we hadn't been to a b-ball game in a long time! Glad John suggested it, and treated us all.
Post a Comment