We wanted to do something fun before the Ronquillo's left, so we went bowling.
I think everyone had fun, despite some kids throwing tantrums.We all had to take turns holding Keeley. She got passed around a lot, and by the end didn't really like it.
I helped Fin line up her bowling ramp. Then she would push her ball down.
I think I won the first game, and then completely lost the second game.
We had fun the with Holli, Johnny, and Rhys while they were visiting!

4 comments:
I love bowling! But how did you talk Holl Jo in to it? She doesn't love it. It totes looks like fun, but poor little Keeley.........
Cute shirt, Doozie. That last picture makes me laugh...Keeley is smushing her face into Holl Jo!
Ha ha, Jolynn. I like it more these days. We had a lot of fun! Cute pictures.
I thought it was pretty fun, except for the unfortunate tantrums that were occuring...
Post a Comment