Saturday, March 31, 2012

Zoo friends

Hillari and I took the kids to the zoo. We packed lunches and ate a picnic in the van before we went in. And we also brought the kids bikes for them to ride. I think its fun the kids can ride their bikes, but anytime we approached any sort in hill, Isaac and Finley got scared.
I really liked the orangutan exhibit. There was a baby, mom, and dad. The baby was super cute doing summersaults and playing. There is also a pull up bar at the exhibit to show off, unfortunately I cant do a pull up... But that is my goal.
We took lots of silly picture. A couple walked by right as Hillari took this picture and laughed at me haha.
The kids like climbing on this spider web.
They liked showing off for pictures.
It really hurt to sit on this animal, but I wanted a picture sitting on it. And of course Sareny is back there posing.
Hillari told me to be a turtle.
These kids are so cute.
Sareny took a picture of Hillari and me. We both happened to be wearing purple.
We went to the petting zoo area before we left. But the only animals to pet were some goats. Sareny found a goat that didn't like people to touch it. So Sareny told me to pet it, and it almost bit me!
Hillari has a pass to the zoo, so I have a feeling we will be making more trips to the zoo.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

Oh my word, of course you would get in that kangaroo pouch for a picture!! I'm glad peeps laughed at you. That zoo looks pretty awesome, with lots of fun play stuff for the kids. Cute pic of you and Hilli in purple!

hillari said...

haha--lexi in the pouch picture is pretty silly. I think you should make that your profile pic. We had fun at the zoo. Of course, I didn't actually touch any of the goats in the petting zoo...but I went in.

Jolynn said...

I kind of hate petting zoos....... and I think the turtle picture is worse than the kangaroo one! At least the pouch had more room! But they are cute pics anyway. I'm glad you're having fun with the kiddos.