Saturday, March 10, 2012

St. Thomas hike

While I was in Overton dad, mom, and I went hiking around St. Thomas. I always like seeing all the old houses and foundations that are left. And we saw lots of old pieces of dishes left behind.
It was actually really cold and overcast so we had to bundle up.
For some reason dad didn't want to be a teen mod with me...
Towards the end we ran into the Messer's. So they took this family picture for us on the steps of the school building.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

I'm so glad we did tht hike again. My fave was finding the date and those names in that old well. That was cool. When the whole fam is ever here again, we need to make that hike again with everyone.

cassidy said...

Fun hike! But it looks so freezy-burr! I can't believe Dad didn't want to be a teen mod in that pic though....

hillari said...

You guys do look super cold! But it is a cool hike. Although is it really more of a walk than a hike? It's been a few years since I've done it--I'm thinking the last time was when I was pregnant with Sareny. Anyway, sounds pretty cool!