A couple weeks after moving to Arizona, a couple of my friends Eric and Skyler invited me to hike at White Tanks. It was a really fun hike, but really long. I think it was about 10 miles.

We stopped for lunch at an abandoned dam. However, after lunch things got crazy. We got off the trail without realizing it and were sort of lost. We were climbing down huge rocky hills for quite some time. We got down into a ravine and followed it for awhile and eventually found the trail again.

We ran the last mile or so back to the car, and I was glad to be done!
4 comments:
Well, I guess that sounds fun..... Ten miles is a little long. Was it a pretty hike? That last picture, which I assume is where you had lunch, looks kind of pretty.
10 miles is long! Good for you for hiking that far. It looks pretty - sometimes I miss the desert. That was nice of those guys to invite you. Are they cool?
That sounded pretty tough, but fun! Glad you're meeting some nice people.
Lex, are those guys hottie super bombs? I'm glad you found the trail and didn't get lost in the desert forever.
Post a Comment