My new friend Bridgette, who is also Hillari's friend, had a saturday craft day. Hillari and I went to it and had a lot of fun. There were lots of door prizes and my ticket was chosen second. I picked a cupcake decorating kit, it has some big tips and a bag for frosting the cupcakes. It is actually pretty cool and we tried it out on some cupcakes. I made these spring blocks for my craft. I think they turned out quite cute.
11 years ago
3 comments:
way cute crafts! I love the necklace holder.
How cute! The Spring blocks are really fun and the necklace holder is such a good idea. Thanks for blogging your crafts!
I love your crafts! And I saw that cupcake kit when we took over your bedroom for the weekend and I was jealous! I want one. (Mother's Day, hint hint)!!
Post a Comment