Sunday, April 22, 2012

Aloha Festival

My friend Cody invited me to go with him to the Arizona Aloha Festival. He graduated from BYU-H and I was in Hawaii for Christmas, so we both enjoyed it. We watched some hula dancers and walked around all the booths.

The Fallstrom's also went and we saw them in line when we were getting lunch. It was fun to see them and eat lunch with them at the festival.
I had a kalua pork plate, and it was just like in Hawaii.
The kids made these cute paper leis.

3 comments:

holli jo said...

Fun! Wish we could have been there...

cassidy said...

Aloha! That sounds like a fun event, and that's cool that you got to see the Fallstroms while you were there. Did you totally feel like a kama'aina? Haha. I'm glad you got to eat some kalua pork.

Jolynn said...

I'm wondering why we have never gone to this festive event??? We may have to make plans for next year to get us some kalua pork! Looks like fun, and the kiddos look cute with their leis.