Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hiking the Finns

We went on a hike with our friends, the Hobbs, during Sareny's spring break on the trails right by the house. The trail is called the Finn's.
This is a picture of all the kids. I'm a kid and so is Clark, even though we have both graduated from college. The hike was really nice, and I like that it is so close.
After the hike we all went swimming. It was a really warm day in march, but the water was like ice! I stayed in for awhile and then got warm in the sun.
The kids didn't mind so much that the water was cold though.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

That hike sounds like fun. But you know me and cold water....... we don't mix. And it just looks cold!

holli jo said...

Ha ha! You are a kid. :) Looks like you guys had lots of fun. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't know what those Fallstroms were doing.

cassidy said...

I agree with Holli...good thing you are keeping everyone up to date on what you and the Fallstroms are up to. You should do my blog for me. The hiking and swimming sounds fun, except for the cold water...