Friday, April 20, 2012

Sareny's new earrings

Sareny decided she wanted to get her ears pierced. And she decided she was brave enough, so Hillari and I took her to the mall.
She got both done at the same time, and looked absolutely terrified.
But she didn't even cry, and loves her new earrings.

4 comments:

hillari said...

She was super scared, and then was so proud when it didn't hurt. But you spelled my name wrong.

holli jo said...

She looks terrified! :( I'm glad it didn't hurt, and I hope she enjoys earrings. (I'm certain she will) I'm bitter I can't wear them anymore.

cassidy said...

Wow, I can't believe she didn't even cry! So brave. She's going to love wearing earrings and they look super cute on her!

Jolynn said...

I love that scardey picture! I can't believe she didn't think it hurt. I thought it hurt like heck. She is going to love it when she can wear different earrings.