Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Q Fam in Kanab

After taking the scenic route to Kanab that added an extra 2 hours to my drive I finally made it to the Quarnberg family reunion. But that gave me plenty of time to listen to the Jonas Brothers and HSM. When I arrived we went to the park to play before a trip to Moccasin for dinner.
Sareny had fun playing with Brinkley.

I took Finley down the slide.
The kids buried Sareny in the rubber stamp stuff.
Then we went and took a tour of some historic sight that I don't remember the name of. After that we had dinner at a park in Moccasin. Sadly I don't have any pictures to document Hillari's tragic accident that involved a barbwire fench and a trip to the hospital. I played volleyball, kickball, and tag with all of the kids.
On Saturday we had lunch and then headed over to the new swimming pool. It was a cool pool with a kiddie area, a slide, and a lazy river. I took Isaac down the slide and we played basektball. Sareny and Isaac loved the lazy river.


Grandpa and Grandma didn't get in the water.

On the way home from the pool Finley was smiley. She liked when I danced for her since I was in the back seat.
She also likes eating her toes.
Isaac opened his birhtday present from Grammy Jo and Bampa before they left. He loved his train set and carted it around to show everyone.

Mom and Dad left Saturday night to get back for church so we had to say goodbye early.
The reunion this year was lots of fun.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

It really was fun. One of the best. You got some cute pics of all the kiddos. And the pool ones I took are better than the ones I took on my own camera! Dang. And I did get pics of the tragic accident, so I will be sure to cover it. And you were brave during your getting lost incident. (you only cried a little!)

cassidy said...

Looks like lots of fun! All those kiddies are lucky to have to you play with. It sounds like the Q reunion had lots of memorable experiences this year!! I wish we could have gone.

holli jo said...

Doozie, you got a lot of cute pictures of all the kids. And it looks like everyone had so much fun. Wish we could have been there. :(

And, I can't believe Keith got in the water! Also, we need to know about your getting lost incident...