I was tagged so here it goes...
8 favorite TV shows
1. Hannah Montana
2. Secret Life
3. House Hunters
4. What Not to Wear
5. Color Splash
6. Made
7. Make it or Break it
8. and I don't know, I guess Dollhouse
8 things I did yesterday
1. Took a shower
2. Went to workd
3. Read my book Pistol
4. Took a nap
5. Made cookies
6. Played nertz and scum
7. Went to see Wolverine
8. Took another shower
8 favorite restaurants
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Los Hermanos
3. Cafe Rio
4. Mimi's Cafe
5. Blue Bayou
6. And I don't really eat out much
7. Olive Garden
8. Chile's
8 things I am looking forward to
1. My roommate moving out
2. Going home
3. Disneyland
4. Build a Bear
5. Christmas in Hawaii
6. Meeting baby Larsen at Christmas
7. Starting my major classes (sort of)
8. Stephanie's wedding recetption
8 things on my wish list
1. Graduate
2. My own house
3. My own washer and dryer
4. Money for tuition and shopping
5. Get married
6. Have my own volleyball court
7. Meet the Jonas Brothers
8. Get in shape and run a race
And I don't tag anyone.
11 years ago
3 comments:
Good thinking about Blue Bayou--yum! But I can't beweeve your going there on my birthday. :(
Some interesting stuff. I'm excited for build a bear too!
2 showers in one day? That's strange. I'm excited for Christmas too! We will do lots of stuff and my baby boy is going to be the cutest!
Yeah, I was wondering about the two showers in one day also??? There is no way I would do that. Of course it would mean two hours out of my day, and I'm not willing. Maybe you are faster, but I know from experience that you are actually SLOWER than I am, so what up? Also, what if your roommate reads your blog?
Post a Comment