11 years ago
Friday, July 24, 2009
A dinosaur bit my head
Lexie and I decided to take a trip to the earth science museum and the museum of peoples and cultures. We already went to the art museum and the bean museum but didn't take any pictures. We basically had the museums to ourselves, and in fact we did not even see anyone else in the museum of peoples and cultures. Here I am with a dinosaur.
Lexie showing that a dinosaur femur bone is as long as her body. I'm not sure if it was okay to lay on it but no one was around.

Okay so this isn't exactly a dinosaur biting my head, its a giant crocodile. Still really cool.
But a dinosaur did bite Lexie's bum.
I went flying with a pterodactyl.
Lexie held hands with a giant sloth.
Then we kissed it!
On to the museum of peoples and cultures. I can now understand why we were the only people in the museum, we didn't even see an employee. This museum is actually quite boring. It did sort of remind me of the lost city museum though. I think this pot was for little kids to put together but we did it too.
I hate sticking my hand in these things and then have to figure out what is inside. There could be spiders inside or something really gross.
The most interesting thing in the museum was the huge toilet in the bathroom. I really wish I would have taken a picture of it. It was really really big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well sorry it was sort of boring, but you have to at least be able to say you have seen it, right? But yeah, that does explain why there was no one else there. But you guys look like you made it pretty fun.
So what was in that thing that you stuck your hand in? Now I'm curious. I always thought the Museum of Peoples and Cultures would be kind of like the Lost City Museum. Now we know I guess. Weird that no on was there. But you need to go back and take a picture of that giant toi toi!
Post a Comment